Use of the website HTTP://WWW.BLUESOCKSHOP.COM is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in this legal notice and according to legislation in effect for this purpose. By using this website, the user agrees to use the same, its services and contents without infringing any laws, standards of good faith, generally accepted principles and public order.
In accordance with this requirement, you are hereby informed that this website and all of its materials belong to GEST CARRIS S.L. with tax registration number B27323831 with postal address: PRAZA DO TOURAL 10,1º 15705 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (Santiago de Compostela Commercial Register, Volume 100, Document 79, Page SC-45115), and e-mail: email@example.com
The website HTTP://WWW.BLUESOCKSHOP.COM or any part of the same may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or exploited for any commercial or other type of use unless expressly authorised by our company. It is prohibited to make any use of the website for illicit purposes against GEST CARRIS S.L., or any third party, or in any way that may cause harm or hinder the normal functioning of the website.
Any modification to the materials or use of the same for any other purpose shall constitute a breach of the registered trademark rights.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: Gest Carrrís S.L. (hereinafter THE ENTITY), with address at PLAZA TOURAL Nº10, 1ª PLANTA - 15705 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A CORUÑA) (Santiago de Compostela Commercial Register, Volume 100, Document 79, Page SC-45115).
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data collected will only be those outlined in the contact form, as well as those you provide us in the "Comments" section.
The ENTITY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage the Customer Service, to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Process your data for commercial purposes, provided you have consented to the appropriate processing of personal data. To give us your consent to send you information about our services, you need to check the box "Yes, I want to receive commercial information". Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship the ENTITY maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may imply the impossibility to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed them and having obtained their consent regarding the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by clicking on the "I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY" button.
3. TRANSFERS RECIPIENTS
We will not transfer your data to third parties.
Our virtual infrastructure is based on a "cloud computing" model through ALTIA and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
Lastly, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or removal (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of its processing, and to object to the processing.
- Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you only need to make a request in writing and join a copy of your ID.
Gest Carrrís S.L. has specific forms for this purpose. You only need to request them or submit your own letter to PLAZA TOURAL Nº10, 1ª PLANTA - 15705 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A CORUÑA) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SECURITY MEASURE
Gest Carrrís S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
Under no circumstances may GEST CARRIS S.L. be considered as liable to any third parties for any direct or indirect damage, economic losses, loss of clientele or loss of income resulting from the use of HTTP://WWW.BLUESOCKSHOP.COM
Links to other websites
In the event of this website containing links with other portals or websites that are not managed by GEST CARRIS S.L., this company declares that it does not have any control over these sites, nor is it responsible for the contents of the same. Any links this website may contain shall only be offered for information purposes, without any type of evaluation regarding the contents, owners, services or products they offer. GEST CARRIS S.L. reserves the right to delete any link at any moment. In any event, GEST CARRIS S.L. shall be held harmless from any liability arising from the services provided by third parties in relation to claims or lawsuits of any kind in relation to the same.
The inclusion of any hyperlink between a website any of the web pages contained on the website of GEST CARRIS S.L. shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
Applicable law and venue
These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the legislation in force in the countries where BLUESOCK HOSTELS establishments are located, which shall be applicable to all aspects that are not covered by these terms and conditions with regard to their interpretation, validity and implementation. GEST CARRIS S.L. and the User agree to waive any other jurisdiction and to submit any controversies arising from the provision of the services set forth in these General Conditions to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
A cookie is a file downloaded on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: Those allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services available, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access sections, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the video or audio streaming or share content on social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the service users’ usage data.
- Advertising cookies: Those allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency of ads display.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to block or delete cookies installed on your computer
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser:
- how to manage cookies in Google Chrome
- how to manage cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- how to manage cookies in Mozilla FireFox
- how to manage cookies in Apple Safari